Boot failure guide
- Make sure your PMP is FAT32 formated. (to check, goto
My computer, then right click on your PMP, click
properties. Under filesystem it should say FAT or FAT32)
- Write down what firmware version you are using.
- Download the correct iRiverSys folder:
- Extract the file onto your PMP. Replace if prompted.
- Turn your PMP off/on, this should've fixed your PMP
Q: I've downloaded the correct firmware, made sure the player
is FAT32 formated, etc. But it still goes strait to the boot
A: Turn the PMP off. Then turn it back on.
Q: I've downloaded the correct firmware, but I cant open "send.php", as its not a zipped file
A: The links on this page are not direct links to the firmaware. You
need to navigate to the page, which then has a direct link to the firmware.